slide2 (2)

No structure can be erected within the Town Limits without a Zoning Permit. Zoning Permits are issued and approved by Town Manager Logan Shook at Town Hall Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Zoning Permits can be printed off the site and brought in to the Town Hall for final approval by the Town Manager.   *Zoning Permits are not valid unless it is approved by the Town Manager first.


*Residents may also require a building permit from the Caldwell County Planning Department. Please contact the County if you believe a building permit may be necessary.


new town seal